Indian kitchens mostly cook spicy food which is rich in oil and spices, usually, we use either aluminum Kadai or tawa for cooking.
Due to the cooking of spicy food, the aluminum pan becomes black or moldy, which can spoil the beauty of your kitchen.
If all the efforts made by you are failing to clean the aluminium Kadai, then today we will tell you some easy ways by which you will make the Kadai shine like new.
Many times this question is asked that how to clean aluminium Kadai at home? This question is very important for those who take full care of cleanliness but still stains remain on their embroidery.
If you read this guide till the end, then you can easily get rid of the problem of stains on the embroidery, so let’s know about the methods by which the embroidery can be cleaned at home.
also read: how to hide chimney pipe
5 ways to clean aluminium Kadai at home
Clean the aluminium Kadai using baking soda
You all must know about sweet soda which we use to make cakes or muffins. But do you know that by using it, you can easily get relief from stains and spots on your embroidery?
After this, whenever you see a black pan, immediately look at the baking soda in the house and clean it easily.
- In the first step, put some water in the pan to heat it.
- In the second step, add one tablespoon of baking soda to the pan and mix it well in the water by stirring it.
- In the third step, let the water mixed with baking soda remain in the pan for 2 to 3 minutes.
- And in the last step, you can start washing the embroidery with a brush.
You will find that baking soda can easily remove stains from your pan. It has the ability to easily clean oil, spices, etc.
clean aluminium kadhai with lemon juice
Lemon is used in every kitchen, but you will be surprised to know that you can also use lemon juice to shine your aluminum pan. You must be aware that lemon is also used in utensils and laundry soap.
Lemon is the best and cheapest way to clean aluminium Kadai as it is easily available in every household and it is also not very expensive. Let us know how to clean aluminium Kadai with lemon juice in some easy steps.
- First of all, cut a lemon into two pieces.
- After this, you have to extract the juice from the cut pieces of those lemons and heat them in a pan with some water.
- After heating, turn off the gas and leave it open for some time so that it can cool down.
- After it cools down, start rubbing the pan with lemon pieces.
You will find that the burnt part comes out easily from the pan. This is one of the simplest ways by which you can clean an aluminium kadhai.
How to clean the pan with aluminum foil
You are reading right, we are talking about the same aluminum foil with which we pack food so that the food can remain hot for a long time. This foil can help you to clean aluminum Kadai easily which is burnt or damaged due to spices.
We are going to tell you some steps by following which you can easily clean the Kadai. so let’s know
- First of all, pour a few drops of liquid soup mixed with water into the pan.
- In the second step, you have to take an aluminium foil to be made round.
- After this, rub that foil on the Kadai with water and liquid soup.
Within a short time, you will find that the stains and spots have started disappearing from the pan. If you already knew about this method, then definitely tell us in the comment and if you came to know for the first time today, then definitely share it with your friends.
How to clean a kadhai using a mixture of detergent powder and salt?
The detergent powder has the ability to easily clean stains on clothes and due to the high sodium content in salt, it also cuts the mail. Therefore, you can use a mixture of detergent powder and salt to clean the pan better. Let’s know how?
- First, you must pour some water into the Kadai, mixing one with a dead spoon of salt and 2 tbsp detergent powder.
- Heat the water and as the water starts heating up, the dirt inside the pan will also begin to leave with the water.
- After boiling for some time, empty the water from above, put some mixture in a pan, add some baking soda, and rub it.
And finally, wash the pan once more with hot water. You will be able to see that the dirt inside the pan has completely disappeared.
How to clean a wok with the help of a cleaner spray?
The last resort remains the cleaning spray, which you can easily use and is also easily available in the market.
By buying them, you can use them on aluminum Kadai or any utensil, as well as clean the chimney, etc. Below we have given information about the best aluminum Kadai cleaners available in India so that you can easily choose them.
some best aluminium Kadai cleaning spray
Vooki Ecofriendly Hard Stains Spray for aluminium kadai
Clecide Oven Cleaner for oven and aluminium Kadai